ワリード兄弟イラク通信 Topページ  手記  メモ | ワリードとは | メール

2012年8月26日日曜日

R.I.P. Mika san 追悼、山本美香さん








 Mika san, Mika san was one of my best friend, i met with  her in 2003MArch before the war and since that time we kept good relationship, she visited my family several times, she know my wife and my kids.every body  like her,she was always smiling
 In 2006 May she took care of me when i visited Japan, I met with her family, father,mother,sister, and niece,her mother welcomed me in her house which locate  nearby The Fuji mountain
  No words can described Mika san kindness, she was like my sister, her lose cause a big hole on my heart, when i got the news of her death i got very bad feeling it was the same feeling when i lost my young brother in Sectarian war in Iraq2006
 my wife and kids feel so sorry for her lose

now her soul moved to the another world,and all human been will die, so, the only wish i have it is i can meet with her in eternal life
waleed


*ワリードは山本さんが亡くなる前日まで今回の取材に同行していました。
ワリードはまだトルコにいて数日後のフライトでイラクに戻るとのことです。

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for posting these words. Mika Yamamoto was a great video-photo-photojournalist.
    David

    返信削除